Thread: RIP Gonzo
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 04:38 PM   #65
**** the Raiders

I do not recall any kind of serious interaction with him but, I’ve seen enough of his posts to have nothing but a positive perception of him. And it looks like he was only a few years older than I am. ****, I’m not even old. So my condolences to his friends and family and may be RIP.

Mostly I just want to echo what several others have said; these threads have been coming at a disturbing rate over the past couple of years and need to stop. I realize, however the age demographic of this place when it started and realize this trend is likely to keep trickling on.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote