Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #153
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
No it’s cool. I wasn’t saying WTF because you posted that. It was a WTf because that plot is ****ing horrible.
That's what I was told. It's also a way for them to move on from Affleck, which I guess is a thing now, despite saying otherwise.

Oh yeah, the other thing is Nightwing, which they want outside of the Justice League and Matthew Vaughn Batman series, too.

Apparently, they're going the Tom Holland route, as they want a really young but gymnastic/athletic type because they want an origin story with him as Circus kid.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.