Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 04:07 PM   #142
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
.......... I guess you don't pay attention to Microsoft **** ups.

A) Windows 11 will be a resource hog and they still cant get HDR to work right on Window 10

B) Microsoft has a storied history with **** ups when it comes to updates/upgrades. Including ****ing baking in open back doors to their own software.

C) Window 11 is doomed to fail, its tradition... Every other OS has sucked balls, and bringing back and pushing widgets is ****ing reeruned.

Window 98 > Windows ME > Window XP > Windows Vista > Windows 7 > Windows 8 > Windows 10 > (We are here) Windows 11
A isn't necessarily just a Windows issue. HDR in Windows is still rather new, considering it wasn't even included in the initial release of Win10. It has a combination of requirements that many people just can't figure out. You must have a compatible CPU, GPU, monitor, cable, graphics driver, and correct Windows version just to start. Not sure what you mean saying Win11 will be a resource hog.

Concerning B, as I already mentioned the Windows update/upgrade process is 1000x better than it was in prior releases. There's no intentional back door installed, don't be silly.

C is fallacy.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.