Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 08:58 AM   #22623
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Love how you just ignored the first part. Want to acknowledge/dispute that it wasn’t just Chiefs fans raving about his week 17 performance?

Also, I don’t say every Bronco is going to suck. Even KnowMo remembers that I said Justin Simmons and Carlos Henderson were great picks. It’s not my fault that I justifiably haven’t liked your drafts in recent years. It’s not like I was wrong.
Not dismissing it, just not sure what it matters. Chris Simms also thought Cutler was going to be amazing... granted, he lasted longer than the others, but he's been far from amazing.

Baldinger... Good Morning Footbal crew? Sorry I dissed those guys by not addressing their greatness.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.