Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 08:56 AM   #22621
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Not sure what you're referring to on the projections... you're suggesting that I've never once said that any player will be great or not in their career? Guess I could take your path and say anyone in Denver will suck or Knowmo and say anyone that is connected to possibly signing in Denver is badass.
Love how you just ignored the first part. Want to acknowledge/dispute that it wasn’t just Chiefs fans raving about his week 17 performance?

Also, I don’t say every Bronco is going to suck. Even KnowMo remembers that I said Justin Simmons and Carlos Henderson were great picks. It’s not my fault that I justifiably haven’t liked your drafts in recent years. It’s not like I was wrong.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.