Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 09:04 AM   #6
Veteran

I bought new and paid cash 1 time back when I was in colllege. Long story but I had the cash and needed a dependable vehicle. I looked like the typical college student with no money. Salesman played the what can we do game and finally got to where the price was good and they were going to make most their money on the financing (they thought). When they asked how I wanted to finance I said one payment today. The SOB called my bank. When he came back all of a sudden it yessir, no sir, can I get you something to drink sir. I think my hometown bank told that him I had the money to buy anything on the lot and then some even though I didn't. I still chuckle about it.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote