Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 09:27 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If Door #1 is Chris Jones and Door #2 is Robinson, Breeland and a couple of 2nd day picks, gimme door #1 without hesitation.
Don't know that I agree with you all on this. If it's a trade to a team like Miami where you're getting pick 35/36 plus a day 2 pick and a player, then that's good value.

I very nearly went with LB Kenneth Murray in 1 and then CB Bryce Hall at that 35/36 spot. In retrospect, and judging by reactions, that's probably what I should have mocked to begin with.

I'd much rather Robinson, Breeland, Murray and Hall than I would just Murray and Jones. That all said, I'm working on something else for you guys to chew on at the moment that retains Jones and makes a free agent splash.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.