Thread: Movies and TV Breaking Bad: The Movie
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 10:21 AM   #51
World's Best Boss

I loved it.

Sure, it was unneeded fan-service. But is anything superior to Breaking Bad quality fan service? Because that’s exactly what it was. I was riveted from start to finish, and I can’t ask much more from TV than that.

The biggest criticism I’m seeing (which speaks to the overall quality of the movie) is due to Plemons weight gain, but idk, it kind of fits Todd to me. In the year~ Jesse was with Todd,, I could see Uncle Jack and Lydia forcing Todd on a diet to get him to the weight we saw in Felina and Todd doing it because well, that’s just Todd.

Plemons crushed the role, btw. Elevated this to BB quality. Jesse needed a foil and Todd was it.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.