View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #59
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I would love them if I was driving a high performance vehicle, and I was the only one on it, and didn't really need to get anywhere.

But since that's never the case, yes, **** them.
lol pretty much. I drove up the Northern California coast to Oregon and those roads were curvy as ****, I still get sick thinking about them. The scenery was awesome though.

And your picture below looks alot like Western Kansas. There is nothing alive out there except maybe a few cattle. It is so windy out that way I don't see how anyone could live out there.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.