View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 08:02 PM   #57
Ain't no relax!

I wouldn't say IMAX is a requirement. But if it's handy, this would absolutely be a film to take advantage of it. The gummies probably helped, but this was one of the most immersive theater movies I've experienced since LOTR. The visuals are incredible. They do a really good job of making you feel like you're right there in the middle of the smoke and sand and chaos. 3hrs feels more like 1.5hrs. The pacing starts slow, but builds up the entire film. I really enjoyed it, and I thought they did a great job building the story with room for much more.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote