View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 03:40 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fixed.

We need to shoot damn near the entire RB room into the sun. If you find yourself pining for Spencer Ware, who's agility and speed are just GONE, because he's capable of picking up a blitz....you're doing something wrong.

The fact that there's even an argument for Spencer Ware says as much as needs be said about the fundamental failures the Chiefs have had in putting together their RB stable.
I don't think anyone was 'pining' for Ware.

I think Andy trusts him to do things like...pick up a blitz.

I don't think he trusts Darwin to do that.

As for the running back room, things would look a lot more sunny if Reiter wasn't getting shoved back three yards every ****ing play.

I'm telling you guys. It's the interior offensive line.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.