Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:01 PM   #309
"You like to drink?"

After through some reddit comments, I was reminded that ST pilots have been typically rough.

Further, it also dawned on me that many here in this thread and Sci-Fi fandom in general are generally fans of episodic TV series. Since the end of Enterprise in May 2005, we've had the privilege of seeing the debuts of Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Westworld and so on and so on. Expectations perhaps be tempered a bit for a three-letter network show.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.