View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #185
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yes I have to. That cord on the machine is short.
I dont know this is the case or not but I know some electric heating elements dont like extensions. I dont know how long your cord is but I would use the shortest run possible with a good heavy gauge extension. Also the outlet is it on a 15 or 20 amp fuse? Usually anything coming from the kitchen is on a 20 amp. All of these things could affect the elements ability to get up to temp. I know people who love the Bradley smokers and love them but do complain of not getting to temp in cold weather. In Arizona that thing should rock and roll.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.