Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 07:53 PM   #1618
Future NBA Finals MVP

So I NEVER messed with alts except Top 10 coins before like December (with the exception of PIVX & LTC) - then I put about $10,000 on Binance just to **** around. It's like $1,500 today lol. Maybe even less. Just got absolutely rekt there on alts. Lucky virtually everything else I have is Bitcoin, Eth, LTC, and Dash. Which has also got it's ass kicked, but not nearly as bad as most of the alts.

Glad I didn't put a bunch on ICO's the last six months like alot of people (even though I've still heard of some people getting rich off of ICOs in this trying time for crypto)
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.