Thread: Video Games Doom: Eternal
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 08:49 PM   #17
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
From launch until a couple of months afterwards most of them didn't work right at least not for me. Perhaps it's worth a revisit, i dunno.
From launch till a couple months afterwards... yeah, I can understand. It took quite a while before the multiplayer online mode worked properly. If you only played it during that time, you've done yourself a disfavor. You missed 3 years of awesomeness after that. Golden years.

At this point for Doom: 2016, there's not that many people that still play it. Myself and around 30 other really good players are still pretty active. Lots of cannon fodder available that are still playing. Really looking forward to the new game....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.