View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 11:20 AM   #46
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Last year I just bought three different kinds of cherry tomatoes, two had an egg shape and one of them was round like yours. I want to find those round ones again this year, they were by far the best. I am not sure what you mean by the golden variety?

The six plants I put in are beef steak seeds . All of the seeds I planted came up, so I gave some to others. I don't want to make the same mistake I made the last few years of planting too many.
The super sweet cherry 100 tomatoes are the best. Look for those. Plus they produce tons from one plant.

https://bonnieplants.com/product/sup...et-100-tomato/

Golden variety are just that, yellow cherry tomatoes. Same size and shape, but slightly different taste.

If I had as much room as you I'd do a golden cherry plant and a super sweet cherry tomato plant.

Beefsteak tomatoes are great too! With that many plants you're gonna have pounds of tomatoes!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.