View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 01:02 PM   #36
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, I can't imagine Chris Pine trying to pull off a 20's gangster character with dialog written by Tarantino.

Plus, that episode?

I remember seeing it about the same time as the primetime show, Alice, which was really popular in the mid-70's and thinking "Hey, isn't that the cook on Alice? Mel?".

IMO, the best idea for a tying in a new Star Trek film with the TOS would be centered around Gary Seven.
At this point, the only Star Trek I'm looking forward to is the new Pike-centered series. And I pray they don't **** it up.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.