View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:59 AM   #207
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Expound.

Who's your guy then? And why is Bradbury + 2nd round WR obviously inferior to Brown + 2nd round C?

In the 2nd round you're probably looking at someone like Kelvin Harmon, Deebo Samuel, Emanuel Hall, Riley Ridley or maybe Parris Campbell (though I think his 40 keeps him out of there). I think Isabella is long gone by then, as are the aforementioned 4. At C I think you're looking at MAYBE Elgton Jenkins but more realistically Connor McGovern.

So why is, say, AJ Brown and Connor McGovern a clearly better duo than say Garrett Bradbury and Deebo Samuel?

I don't think it's readily apparent that it is? And if it isn't, shouldn't the larger amount of draft capital go to the position that's presently in worse shape?
I haven’t gotten to OL yet in this draft. I just don’t want a first round center with so many holes on defense. You can get by with 2-5 round OL.

I’m just not a fan of first round OL in general. That’s the root of it for me.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.