View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #199
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's probably gonna take your first from next year to get up that high. You wiling to do that?
No it won't.

A 1 and one of our 2s should absolutely get you into the late teens.

I think that's right where the 1st round caliber talent drops. Now obviously you gotta find a willing partner via someone that either A) disagrees with you or B) values quantity over quality (as quantity has a quality of its own).

But I don't see a way to stack that board where there's simply not a real blue chip kinda guy sitting there in the late teens. It may not be a blue chip 'generational star' kind of player, but that's not a '1st round player', that's a top 5 player.

1st round just means a guy that's capable of starting immediately with the ceiling of an occasional pro-bowler in his best seasons, IMO. By that calculus Bradbury qualified as my last real 1st round caliber player left and that's why I took him.

But if you want that caliber player at a more premium position, I think you can still get that in the late teens, especially if the WRs go a little earlier than they've gone in this draft.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.