View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 08:38 PM   #20
MVP

I would let Tyreek Hill punch me and i would still love him and have his babies.

He worked so hard in the offseason to stop cradle catching the ball and start catching with his hands. I think changing that instinct would be very difficult. He is doing great, i have seen several times where his new catching style helped him make the reception, where a cradle catch would be too low and probably lets a defender knock it away before he got a solid grip on it. OUT****INGSHITASSING

I think he's becoming my 2nd favorite Chief.

Mahomes
Hill
Fisher
Sneed
Kelce
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.