View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 06:03 PM   #136
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Yep... I think you're looking somewhere in the 4/60-5/75 range for a Jones extension, a 5/90 with Hill, and 5/85 with Ford.

Personally, I'd extend Jones and Hill this offseason to put some of the bonus money onto their rookie deals and lower the caps a tad in the extension years. I'd franchise Ford and try to trade him, and if that doesn't work out then let him walk after 2019. I'd sign Ford if it weren't for Houston's huge contract at the same position but I don't think a team can eat two of them simultaneously with all the other contracts coming due.
Well the thing is that the rest of this season is going to have a huge impact on all of this.

If this team does pull it off and wins a Super Bowl, all of these guys are going to expect that much more. If Jones is playing like he is right now all the way through the playoffs, he’s going to be able to ask for $100M when all is said and done. Same with Hill.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.