View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 12:12 PM   #129
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I've only seen the first Twilight, so I don't know much about Robert Pattison. I did see him in a film on HBO about 8 years ago called "Remember Me", it was a 2010 film. It has the biggest twist and sad ending to a film I've ever seen, and have never forgotten. It starts out as rom-com and is a decent movie but the ending takes it to a whole new level. If it's on Netflix, Amazon or something and you want to see Robert Pattison, watch this movie.

Saw that with the GF at the time I was like oh damn at the end. He's been in much better stuff since, he's real good in 'good time.' He's in Nolan's Tenet movie coming up...think he's about to shed that twilight crap soon on the big movies.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.