View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 12:39 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It was torture knowing it was over as soon as they won the coin toss and then watching it happen. And we all knew it was going to happen.
I was still hoping for another turnover. But that was our only shot.

Really do wish Reid would have called TO on second and goal and tried to rally the troops to at least hold them to a FG.

I'd like to see a list of the times the Chiefs D got a 4-down stop when the other team was in clear 4-down territory. And by that I mean all 4 downs - not turnover and not time running out.

I can come up with at least a dozen spots like this off the top of my head so I know if we go back 5 years there are tons of them. The only time we stopped a team on 4 downs I can come up with is the Ravens game.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote