View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 03:59 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
What would be your thoughts if the Chiefs passed on taking a defensive player in round 1?

What would be your prerequisite offseason prior to the draft to make this okay with you? Is it sign a DB? Etc.

I've been toying with the idea a bit. My thoughts were sign a CB in FA then use the 1st round pick to get an OG like Lidstrom or a WR like Campbell.

I've also had the idea bouncing in my head about the what if scenario of a good TE falling to KC in round 2, such as San Jose State's Josh Oliver. Feel free to comment on that as well.
Campbell WR OSU - watched every OSU game and Campbell has questionable hands, great straight line speed. Needs work on the full receiving tree. I’d take him in the second.

Don’t mind one bit investing in the OL.

We need to move on from TE Harris, so, on board with developing another TE.
Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.Cosmos would the whole thing.