View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 06:01 PM   #39
Veteran

I have a whole bunch now both because I was supporting people who needed to make some dough on etsy and because I don't reuse them without washing and sanitizing them so I need a few to get through the week to laundry day. The shape and fabric seem to make all the difference. And it is sort of trial and error because everyones face is a different shape.

I have a few softer ones with a filter pocket that are super comfortable, but not terrific for work where I really don't want it touching my lips while I have to talk and function. These are great for a trip to the store or something.

I also got a couple with behind the head ties instead of ear bands, but those slip down constantly and annoy me and don't have a filter pocket so I really don't use them.

The ones I like the most were provided at work for us. They are made by the drapery department of our parent company and those are some great sewers. None of the amateur stuff with these. High quality full thread count non-jersey fabric cut and stitched to fit the face nicely around the edges while staying out away from the mouth. They have filter pockets, nose wires, and at least for my head the ear bands are exactly the right size. I wear contacts, but we have to wear 3D glasses a few times a week and I still get a tiny bit of fogging, but way less than every other mask I have.

Union sewers ftw!
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote