Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 03:43 PM   #137
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Cool. I've only passed through Anchorage briefly, so I know little about it. The southeast peninsula seemed interesting to me, and maybe not as cold if one lived there. I find the area intriguing.
Southeast isn't as cold, but it is far cloudier. Juneau, for example, is cloudy over 300 days a year. I've been to Juneau more times than I can count, and I think it is gorgeous and I love the people but I also think I'd have a hard time living there.

Right now is generally a cloudy time of year. Seems that by mid January it starts getting a lot sunnier, but the low-lying clouds aren't around to keep in heat so it actually get colder as it gets sunnier. But a bright sunny day with lots of fresh new snow is a great day. And the nights with the aurora spread out against the sky and the stars seem so close that you want to reach up and pluck them from the sky? Can't get it anywhere else.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.