Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #1396
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
Yep! Looking back - it sort of makes me laugh...I mean, as a country boy I went hunting probably 500 times as a kid (with the old man). 12 gauge, .22, .243, 30-06 and never once did we use hearing protection.

Go to the Army and they want you to use hearing protection - until you go into combat....then they didn't give a crap...
There was one day, back in the early 90s, when I went out shooting with dad. Ran a couple of hundred rounds through a .357. After that, my ears rang for a couple of months, and after it stopped, my hearing was never the same again.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.