View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:20 AM   #19
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'm gathering Destin is a touristy type place. I've been to Pensacola Beach a couple times as well. Destin's beaches are bad? Any other cities you (or anyone else) would recommend along the coast between Destin & Orlando?

We're not tied to Destin. It was a place I haven't been in Florida and seemed like a decent "family" spot.
It’s not as bad as others are saying. It’s typically a spot where people from Atlanta and the Deep South come for a long three day weekend for some beach time. If you go at a time when it’s not a holiday and it’s less crowded it’s not bad. I went with my family a week after Labor Day and had a good time.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.