View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 08:42 AM   #27
__

Well as you noted, Reid is big on hanging on to guys on OL, and this offseason is unfair to newbies trying to crack the roster, so it's as good a time as any for Ryan Hunter to make the roster.

His play was so atrocious last year in, I think, only 16 snaps at LG that I can't believe he stayed on the roster. But there he was, actually on the active 46 in Miami. So don't ask me.

I think they really do want to improve on Wylie at LG -- they clearly wanted to improve at all three interior OL spots.

RG: they went hard for Andrus Peat
C: widely believed they were circling Cesar Ruiz
LG: they drafted Niang -- a tackle -- and have said they'd like to see him at LG

Wylie is clearly on the hotseat, but I can't see a guy on the roster who starts over him. Niang is a pure tackle. I think they really like Rankin, who has a real shot. Allegretti seems more of a center and Hunter is an abomination. And I don't know anything about Senat or Barton, except they were on the roster for most of the season last year.

Maybe that's where Remmers comes in. Maybe that's what Sweeney was talking about, I don't know.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.