View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 11:30 AM   #19
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Wylie would have 20 starts to his resume with L/R interior flexibility, not to mention his experience at T from college. If a team needed OL depth, he is an ideal player for them, so he could have had some trade value (a 6th or 7th rounder maybe). Or maybe Veach does one of those crap-for-crap player swaps and we get a lottery ticket player at a position of more need.

The problem is the quarantine offseason doesn't give us time to evaluate the new players we brought in, nor does it give other teams an opportunity to spot a hole in their depth.

Oh well. I trust this staff, obviously, but I hope we don't go with a low-grade known like Wylie if there's actually something to work with and mold in Williams or Durant.
Yeah, there just appears to be a lot of overlap between Williams/Allegretti and Durant/Wylie.

But let's be honest - every team in the league passed on Williams and Durant multiple times. There's a reason for that. Meanwhile Wylie, for as much as he struggled last year, was a solid player in '18 and forced his way up an NFL depth chart. Allegretti showed enough in college to get drafted.

There's a good chance that novelty is doing more work than it should be here. But in the end I think the worst case scenario is that 9th guy in the room is someone that's started games for an eventual SB champion. That's not a bad place to find yourself.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.