View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 10:03 AM   #7
Veteran

DJI is the gold standard in drone technology but keep in mind that it's ran by highly suspicious a-holes from china. I bought a DJI mini and made a 3d model of my house -- using the drone imagery -- so that I can get rudimentary measurements for exterior work. Thing to keep in mind with drones is that there's entire areas of the US that are off-limits to drones. If you fall within the radius of these areas your drone will not take off. If that's the case you'd be better off buying a smaller toy drone. A few years ago the best I found was the Tello.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote