View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 02:39 PM   #809
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
This isn't my favorite Lakers team, but it may be among the most I best remember (because it came the year after I started following the Lakers and it was just a madhouse of a team).

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2017/9...edric-ceballos

Ced, Eddie, Nick, Elden, Vlade....Magic? Yeah, some of you will remember his brief and shockingly good comeback.

Just a profoundly weird basketball team, especially to write an article about. But I know there's a handful of Lakers fans here that will get a kick out of the article.

All hell broke loose that off-season and frankly it should have. There were so many volatile personalities in that locker-room that it pretty much had to be blown apart. Fortunately Jerry West is a wizard so thinks worked out pretty well for the purple and gold.
I'm not in any way, shape, or form a Lakers fan, but I remember that team well; I used to live the NBA. Thanks for posting this.

Wasn't Mag a power forward when he returned?!? My brain is telling me he played on the block a bit like he did when he had to as a rookie.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.