View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 07:53 PM   #804
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I think the Warriors are still going to run over anybody so it really doesn't matter, but there's nothing wrong with putting three great players together and seeing if they figure it out. If they do, they might pose some kind of a challenge there. It's totally within Carmelo's ability to be a great #3 for OKC.

The corpse of Wade on the way to Cleveland now. Only surprise was that it hadn't happened before now. They're going to have a bit more depth than usual.

Right on

The Warriors are still the best, but if the Thunder gel and are more hungry who knows. If the Warriors are healthy they won’t be beat, but I like people taking shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.