View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 01:14 PM   #83
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yup, I'm just waiting for Spring Training, working, and focusing on shoring-up plans for Cozumel and 4-5 dives a day.

I know the NFL i more than willing to lose the KC market in favor of the Boston market, and they won't "lose" it, it'll just be impacted by a bit of a percentage point, but there's nothing I can do about people not willing to send a message to the league by boycotting anything Pats.

Might run over to the east side of the state and dive a mine to avoid anything NFL on 2/3/2019..
New Chiefsplanet motto: "I'd rather find myself underwater in an abandoned mine than watch a Patriots game."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.