View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 05:06 AM   #32
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Eh, you're being a bit too harsh here IMO

Until Veach nails a draft or two, the rumors about Dorsey not being the primary architect remain just that... rumors

I really like Veach' style so far, but the man has much to prove to dispel the notion that we lost one helluva draft guru
I didn't claim Dorsey wasn't key to any of it, I am saying until we know Veach cant draft or there is a huge drop off in drafted talent I'm not going to be concerned about it.

All good organizations are set up where the loss of one person shouldn't cripple you.

Im not talking coach or QB here as those positions are unique but I am talking organization structure.

I do not know if the Chiefs were set up that well but we are about to find out. Its early but so far so good.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.