View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #32012
legend

It's something I deeply regret. I've paid my dues, and the victims involved have mostly been repaid and I even have close contact with a couple of them. I mostly regret doing this to my family. Everytime I go anywhere, do anything I have to explain myself. Everybody likes to jump on that Missouri casenet thing, and my record doesn't look pretty. I just got this apartment which was very difficult because of the Record. I had to lay every good thing about myself out there and hope it outweighed the bad. Which evidently it did. But I'll always have to explain myself, every new job, every new residence. To everyone. it sucks but that's what I get.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.