Thread: UHHHH. Ok
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 08:24 PM   #157
Supporter

You poor, poor bastard.

On a lighter note, after being gone on a day long work trip, and getting a call 10 minutes before I got home, and giving some people permission to come to our house to see something when I got there.....between bath and bed time...apparently which is a poor decision on my part......I'll let bride owanian read your predicament, and I still might have a chance to score tonight.

have mrschitown create an account and we'll fix her wagon right up for you, pal.

This wasn't the ending I had hoped for you. I hoped for bad jokes, awkward silences, stammering excuses, blushing....and you laughing, which lead to me laughing.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.