View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 01:04 PM   #132
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadmonkey
This kinda reminds me of this guy that sits near me at the Patriots games. He is known as Pittsburgh, and routes against the Pats every single game. He has had season tickets for close to 35 years. He wears an old school yellow Pittsburgh Pirates batting helmet, and is now close to 60 years old.

We have a theory that he must have lost A LOT of money (like his house, wife and kids) at one time and hated them ever since. People used to get pissed off when he would cheer for the other team but now its just part our section.
Dude, why the fug don't you just go up and ask him.

Repeat what you posted here, except for your "theory", and ask the dude.

Then please come back here and post the response, I love to find out what motivates sick fuggers like that.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.