View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 10:14 AM   #126
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEIRDWOLF
As they say, any publicity is good publicity. We love this thread!! It produced 150 hits to our site so if you liked us you might have found more about us and if you hate us, well, maybe you will understand a little more about what we are truly about.
Speaking of publicity. Todays KC Star.

Superfans unite to aid charities

STEVE PENN

In the comic books, Superman, Aquaman and Batman hook up and work together.
That’s sort of the concept behind KC Superfans.
You’ve seen them at Arrowhead. You’ve seen them on TV. I’m talking about those guys who like to dress up at Arrowhead in those wild costumes.
Lately they’ve been showing up at local charities.
In other words, they joined forces. KC Superfans are five working-class guys who dress up in elaborate costumes for each home game.
After running into one another so much, they decided to work together this year and start their own outfit — KC Superfans. Recently I spoke to Lynn Schmidt, also known as Weird Wolf.
“I’m the spirit of the Wolf Pack brought back to life at Arrowhead,” he said.
Ty Rowton is X-Factor, Monte Short is Arrowman. First Down Elvis is Steve Bohall, and Tim Oerman is Red Xtreme.
“We support charities that already exist,” Schmidt said. “We attend their functions and help them to reach their goals. We dedicate a lot of our time.”
And makeup, too.
By the way, KC Superfans specialize in extreme fan makeovers for charitable events. To find out more, call them at (816) 891-0802 or through their Web site at kcsuperfans.com.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.