View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 03:55 PM   #76
#triggering

I remember seeing pics of Arrowman long ago back in the good ol' days... the Elway years. I remember thinking "damn, he must pay a lot of cash to have each jersey for the visiting team's QB". I'm sure he didn't have every one... but, I recall seeing several.

Funny gimmick - Chiefs fan that wears the jersey of the other team's star player to ever game, and he doesn't get his ass kicked.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.