Thread: ChiefsPlanet Darrelle Revis
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 11:06 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If it's Revis I do.

But more to the point, I think you can define some rules. If you're following someone around taking pictures of them, I think that falls under the "stop it" rule. If you're one of 50 people in the frame, probably not.
You don't have a right to follow someone around harassing them regardless of whether you are taking pictures. It really isn't about taking pictures/video. When you go out in public you are just that, in public, not in private. No right to privacy.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.