Thread: NFL Draft ***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 04:00 PM   #107
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I'm picking nits, here, but the dude has also had a handful of concussions. He also had a bunch of penalties.

Of course I recognize that he was the best CB in the league last year. But I'm thinking about the next 3 years.
Yeah, I get it. But then I watch ANY of our playoff games this year and it's just ridiculous. People HATED Taylor's penalties as well, to the point some suggesting CUTTING him during the season. Then, you see him whipping everyone's asses in the postseason and keeping Pat clean.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote