View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 03:07 PM   #36
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Man once when I was 9 I had wicked ass diarrhea in a Sears. I must've been on the pot for like 45 minutes. That's the kind of shit you remember, especially when you're a kid because it's more intense than anything else you've ever experienced. My dad was like, "I'm gonna take your mom and sister home and then come back, okay?" and when he came back I was still there and had more butt pee to leak out.

That bathroom was dirty and not at all a Kohl's bathroom. Make your bathrooms nicer for 9-year olds to take 45-minute shits in, and maybe you'd still be in business, Sears.
Your dad left you alone in a Sears shitter?

You’re lucky. Adam Walsh was decapitated for less than that.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote