View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 08:37 AM   #15056
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I wish I could make a good enchilada. Every time I think I have it my son says it taste like tea, I’m like WTF???
If anyone can figure out a way to keep enchiladas from turning into mush, I'd be on board.

The first 1/2 of a chicken enchilada with a good sour cream sauce and a salsa verde is just damn good. But by the end of it the tortilla has turned to a sponge and I'm just ready to be done with it. And they don't re-heat worth a damn so I'm not making a 9x13 tray of them or anything; 8x8 and toss what's left.

They just look/smell so damn good but their shelf life is crap. Best thought I can come up with is maybe roasting corn tortillas to firm up the outsides a bit, but then they're less enchiladas and more street tacos. I just don't think there's an answer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.