View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 11:28 AM   #101
#triggering

I really liked the movie, but the ending was wrapped up too nice for me... I mean, aside from the deaths... it was just a ton of warm and fuzzy closure.

I don't like that we missed the whole transformation into Prof Hulk... it was just, pow - 5 years later he controls it all now.

Wanted more Loki as well... he's just too good of a character and the guy plays him so well, I just can't believe he was such a little piece to the last two films. Disappointing.

Fat Thor was funny - and he'll be good with the Guardians. Maybe that's how we see more Loki going forward.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.