Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 10:46 PM   #171
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
So I read that Windows 11 is replacing the Blue Screen of Death with..

The Black Screen of Death...

No doubt that will make people feel better. I don't get the death screen as frequently as I used to but I have gotten it several times in the last six months.

There is some combination between Visual Studio/Intel/and my software that the operating system doesn't seem thrilled about.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.