Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 11:24 AM   #170
Veteran

So, I have an old Phenom II X6 computer that I run Windows 10 on. I'm certain that this old computer doesn't have the TPM hardware on it. In fact, this is the most modern computer that I own. 8GB DDR2, HD7850, 1GB HD, no SSD. I have a laptop from work which is much more modern.

Keep wanting to upgrade to a Ryzen 5600X however don't need the speed as I don't play FPS type games after burning out on Quake, Doom and Duke3D.

Half of them are having the dreaded Windows Update failure. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and sfc /scannow seem to repair it for several months. I know at some point, AMD and MS are going to stop supporting this hardware.

So, WTF is TPM?
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.