Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:31 AM   #2791
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I guess my main issue is the military worship. I think it's sickening in this country.

12 Strong, Lone Survivor, American Sniper.. they're all just 'hey, look at these HEROES and all the heroic shit they're doing out there fighting for your freedoms!' Meanwhile there hasn't been a war fought for American's freedoms in any of our lifetimes.
That’s because those movies are bullshit pro war propaganda. It’s the same with the support the troops nonsense. It’s effective programming because it changes the conversation away from questioning why our country is in never ending wars and occupying other countries.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.