View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:03 AM   #546
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I love me some Self. But we all have to admit this is true. On this day, the HOF coach got out coached by a first year head coach.
Looked like Bill adopted a laissez faire approach in this game. Seems like we see this at almost every year before division play starts. Not sure if that's long term coaching strategy for a long season or my imagination. I do believe (if healthy) this team will look exponentially better come March. More coaching/experience for the young players... and two good players still in reserve. (Not many teams can say that.) MHO. Time will tell.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.