View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 04:50 PM   #238
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yeah, I was way off calling out Gabbert for the overrated, piece of crap he is\was.......

Looks like I am wrong about Lock too.....

I'd rather be an idiot than you any day....
Yeah, Gabbert, the overrated piece of crap that won 18 games in two years as a starter despite having horrible skill position players. He didn't have the guys that Daniel, Franklin, or even Mauk had. He didn't develop like you would hope given his early promise, but he's still one of the best QBs in the history of the program.

But nothing says reasoned analysis like you writing off Lock a quarter in to his first game of his sophomore along with an OL that was one of the best in conference last year because they had one bad G2G sequence.

You're a clown.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.